Flexible Premium Annuities
NEW RATES & ANNUITIES EFFECTIVE
NOVEMBER 1, 2013
Band 1 - 1.90%*
Band 2 - 2.55%*
Band 3 - 2.75%*
Minimum Premium $2,000
Issue Ages 20-85
10% free withdrawal each year **
Minimum Guaranteed Rate - 1%
Surrender charges: Yr 1–9%, Yr 2-8%, Yr 3-7%,
Yr 4-6%, Yr 5-5%, Yr 6-4%, Yr 7-3%, Yr 8-2%, Yr 9-0%
*Band 1 $2,000 - $9,999, Band 2 $10,000 - $49,999, Band 3 $50,000 and above.
**This provision only applies to the first two withdrawals within any given certificate year.
Form No: SPDA-0712
Current yields effective 11/1/13. All annuities are issued by Western Catholic Union, Quincy IL and are not available in all states
FPDA 8-Year Surrender Charge
Available in IA, IL, MD, MO, PA, TX, WV, & WI.
- Non-Qualified & Quailfied (including Roth)
- Flexible Premium: Low minimum initial premium of $2,000
- Issue Ages 20-85
- 10% Free withdrawal each year**
- Surrender Charges: Yr 1-9%, Yr 2-8%, Yr 3-7%, Yr 4-6%, Yr 5-5%, Yr 6-4%, Yr 7-3%, Yr 8-2%, Yr 9-0%
- Band 1 $2,000-$9,999, Band 2 $10,000-$49,999, Band 3 $50,000 and above
- Minimum Guarantee interest rate is 1.00%
- Nursing home benefit up to 50%. Only available for issue ages 80 & younger (no fee)***
- Unemployment up to 50%. Only available for attained ages 64 & younger (no fee)***
- Occurrence of a heart attack up to 25%(no fee)***
- Diagnosis of internal cancer up to 25% (no fee)***
** This provision only applies to the first two withdrawals within any given certificate year.
*** These provisions only apply in certificate years 2 and later and are limited to a single episode of one of these provisions only.
All annuity plans offered by Western Catholic Union have the following benefits:
- Supported by high investment quality bonds
- May be annuitized
- Single Premium Deferred Annuities may be added to within the first 90 days of issue.
- Yield for new issue annuities are subject to change at any time.
* A current APY (Annual Percentage Yield) means that Western Catholic Union currently pays this APY only for the period the annuity is subject to a withdrawal charge. This APY is not guaranteed and can fluctuate up or down during the withdrawal charge period. If you purchase an annuity from Western Catholic Union it will have a minimum guaranteed interest rate of 1.00% for all annuities. This means even if the current APY decreases during the withdrawal charge period the guaranteed interest rate for your annuity will never drop below the 1.00% as stated in the certificate during the term of the annuity.